Monday, November 15, 2010

Dustin Nunn Biography

http://www.dustinanddarling.com/My name is Dustin Nunn, and I am 22 years old, and I am a stay-at-home comic book artist from Marietta, Ohio. I have been drawing since I was 4 years old and I was diagnosed with autism when I was 5 years old. I never give up, and I never will give up. I don't know the meaning of those stupid words. I may be autistic, but I NEVER give up my goals in life. People who have said to me that my dreams will never happen can kiss my Marietta, Ohio butt for all I care. I am trying so hard to get famous people to answer me on Facebook and people that I do know or do not know to answer me on Facebook as well. I am a gifted person, and I never give up my dreams of being what I am, who I am. I am what I always will be: a stay-at-home comic book artist. I do not work at regular jobs here in Marietta (for example: McDonalds, Burger King, Taco Bell, etc.) because I was put on Earth to draw, not flip burgers and give people happy meals and stuff like that. When I'm not busy drawing, I like to play a video game or two, watch old professional wrestling matches on YouTube, post a lot of stuff about me and my comic book on Facebook, spend time with family and friends, you name it. I am a HUGE wrestling fan, I am a HUGE video gamer (I love video games. It gives me something to do when I run out of some drawing ideas...), one of my favorite video game systems is the Sony PlayStation 3 because I like meeting players online and telling them about me and my comic book. I try everything I can to get people's attention (especially the famous ones such as Oprah, Ellen DeGeneres, Dr. Phil, etc.) because I want to be seen and heard, just like other people. I had a rough time growing up, I hated middle school and high school because people treated me different. People in preschool and elementary school were good friends to me, but later on in middle school and high school, that was a different story. But like I said, I NEVER give up my goals in life. Dustin Alan Nunn never quits!

3 comments:

  1. You have amazing goals Dustin! Never give up your time will come someday :) & it will prob. arrive when your least expecting it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dustin, what an encouragement you have been to me and others. My grandson is also autistic, giving up is not an option for us as well. You are truly an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete